Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tracking Thursdays

I am so thankful to God for allowing me to be able to save as much money as I have. He has helped me out graciously in all aspects of my life. I have a great family, friends and wonderful little boy.


Last month I saved around $450!
I don't know how much I spent OOP, I didn't think to keep track of that.
Yet starting this month, my goal is to keep track of it all. Including how much
money I saved in coupons.



Here's a picture from one of my trips last month, $130.xx worth of stuff for $25.xx! [I got it all from Walgreens, Target & Wal-mart]



Coupons Used:


$1/1 & $2/2 Johnsons Buddies Bars [IP]
$2/1 HBOO Just Bunches! [IP]
.75/1 Wetones [IP]
$1/1 Any ALL Small & Mighty
$2/1 Any Kashi [IP]
$14.00/1 Aleve [homemailer]
$0.75 Trident Xtra Care
$4/1 Glade Plug-ins
$1/1 Chex mix [IP]
$1/1 Any Tylenol [IP]
BOGO Glade Spray
$3 Planters Nuts WYB3 [IP]
$2/1 Any Garnier Fructis [tearpad]
$1/1 Yogo Sour Bits [IP]
$3.99/1 Ritz Crackers [homemailer]
.50/1 Rice-a-roni [IP]
$10/1 Glade Trashbags 13 gallon [homemailer]
$1/2 BIC School Supplies
-Megan

1 comment:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

wow! Looks like you are doing great. Keep it up!